“For all the hype and investments in wearable devices, they have yet to deliver widespread, meaningful impact on healthcare, outside of narrow applications like measuring blood pressure and the number of steps a person walks in a day. Count Zeb Kimmel among the skeptics.” Click here to read the rest of the article.
- Atlas5D pediatric validation study publishes in JMET
- This medtech startup wants to revolutionize healthcare with 3D sensors
- Atlas5D in-clinic validation study publishes in Gait & Posture
- Atlas5D in-patient-home multiple sclerosis study publishes in MSJ-ETC
- Atlas5D selected to support Solid Biosciences clinical trial “Ignite DMD”