“Movement Measurements at Home for Multiple Sclerosis: Walking Speed and Cane Usage Measured by an Ambient Measurement System”. Scientific electronic poster (e-poster) presented at the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) annual conference on April 18, 2016. Authors: Victoria M. J. Smith (MGH / Harvard), Jonathan S. Varsanik (Atlas5D), Kevin R. Patel (MGH / Harvard), Wendy Gabel (Biogen), Glenn Phillips (Biogen), Zebadiah Kimmel (Atlas5D), Eric Klawiter (MGH / Harvard). Video contents copyright 2016 by Atlas5D; all rights reserved.
- Atlas5D pediatric validation study publishes in JMET
- This medtech startup wants to revolutionize healthcare with 3D sensors
- Atlas5D in-clinic validation study publishes in Gait & Posture
- Atlas5D in-patient-home multiple sclerosis study publishes in MSJ-ETC
- Atlas5D selected to support Solid Biosciences clinical trial “Ignite DMD”