Atlas5D is thrilled to welcome Julia Gaebler, PhD, to our Board of Directors! Julia brings an extensive background in mathematics and health policy, and is a senior executive at Boston firm Health Advances. For more information about Julia, please visit our Company page here.
- Atlas5D pediatric validation study publishes in JMET
- This medtech startup wants to revolutionize healthcare with 3D sensors
- Atlas5D in-clinic validation study publishes in Gait & Posture
- Atlas5D in-patient-home multiple sclerosis study publishes in MSJ-ETC
- Atlas5D selected to support Solid Biosciences clinical trial “Ignite DMD”