Careers at Atlas5D
Senior Applied Computer Vision Research Scientist
- Creatively apply state of the art ML/CV techniques to novel problems.
- Develop metrics of success for computer vision algorithms.
- Stay current with ML/CV research.
- Develop scalable machine learning / computer vision models for processing big data.
- 5 years of experience applying ML/CV techniques to production environments.
- Experience developing new computer vision solutions, demonstrated in publications such as CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NIPS, ICPR, ICML.
- Ability to read and understand current ML publications and implement/apply their techniques.
- Experience with machine learning libraries (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe).
- Experience training image classifiers with transfer learning.
- Unsupervised and semi-supervised learning.
- Experience integrating CV algorithms into larger system.
- Familiarity with computer vision problems including image segmentation, pose estimation, object detection, and object recognition.
- Familiarity with CNN architectures (RCNN, SSD, YOLO).
- Understanding performance trade-offs of different techniques.
- Familiarity with non-deep learning computer vision algorithms / Familiarity with image processing concepts (fourier techniques, filtering).
- Experience with real time image processing systems.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with formal documentation and software development procedures.
We offer competitive compensation, a full medical/dental plan, and flexible hours/remoting. For more information, please visit www.atlas5d.com/careers .
Positions last revised: April 2019.