Careers at Atlas5D
Senior C++ Developer
Join an exciting team building breakthrough, leading-edge medical devices designed to improve the quality of people’s lives. Atlas5D’s office is in the heart of Cambridge’s Kendall Square, the center of Boston’s vibrant startup hub. As a Senior C++ Software Developer at Atlas5D, you will lead the technical implementation of our next-generation processing pipeline, developing elements of a large-scale distributed real-time processing environment.
- Design and implement production-ready C++ elements for Atlas5D’s real-time processing pipeline.
- Design and build components across the entire end-to-end system, including software on deployed sensor network to cloud processing.
- Develop and test software on different hardware sets to optimize performance and cost.
- Maintain a high level of quality and an eye towards processing and design efficiency.
- 5 years of experience writing C++ in production environments.
- Experience with real-time streaming of large amounts of data.
- Experience with cloud processing.
- Experience in Linux system administration.
- Familiarity with computer vision problems including image segmentation, pose estimation, object detection, and object recognition.
- Experience in Python.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with formal documentation and software development procedures.
We offer competitive compensation, a full medical/dental plan, and flexible hours/remoting. For more information, please visit www.atlas5d.com/careers .
Positions last revised: April 2019.